Language

  • Slovak utf-8
  • English
  • German formal - Sie
  • Polish

Name-day

Štvrtok, 21 marec 2019

Dnes má meniny
Blahoslav
Zajtra má meniny
Beňadik

Stats

Visitors: 78252

Štatistiky pre www.spis.eu.sk

TOPlist
TOPlist
Video

 
    Klčov village belongs to ancient Spiš villages. The first written mention originates in 1258. It is a former Slovan village whose name is derived from the word “to grub”. In 14th – 16th centuries, it belonged to Carthusian monastery. After its extinction in 16th century, Klčovo became a subjective village of Spiš Chapter House. The Church of Nativity of The Virgin Mary was built after event when Spiš Bishop Ján Révay had visited Klčovo in 1804. Frequently visited touristic destination is Slovak dominant – The Spiš Castle. A little water dam belongs to the village cadastre as well. Horse breeding and newly built-up sport complex contribute to good life status in the village.  
 

Interesting Links

Inteligentné webové stránky a redakčný systém pre obce

Slovakia regions

© 2019 Klčov
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.